Wednesday, November 15, 2006

D Ark



From the dark i came and from the dark i still go. I am awake but my soul lingers asleep. I spend my day under the scorching heat of the sunlight but i still feel he cold mist of the dark. I lived normally today and i did what i have to do. I have talked to the persons that I thought I should have talked to. I saw the light in them but do I see mine?

The sun stood straight and gave me more of his great heat and so I hid inside an old structure. and again i find myself around the arms of darkness. Chills surrounded my body, my knees shivered and my hair stood. I was at lost for words for a few hours. I stayed longer in this bitter sweet embrace of a creature, until I can move a bit.

The sun now sat down to give space for the afternoon breeze and I took the chance to walk to another place. I know where to go but still lost for footsteps. My two eyes are guiding me towards things I don't see as one but many. Slowly my heart beats faster and i feel the adrenalin run throughout my veins.

Now the sun is asleep and the moon is standing where the sun was. I started to go back to where i should be. In the middle of that journey I tried to rest for a while, and as I was resting, I felt the arms of darkness crawling slowly to my shoulders. And now i can feel him breathing near my ears, trying to whisper something. I cut my rest short and I ran fast to my humble abode thinking that i would be away from his clutches.

I went straight to my room, the place where all would feel safe. I felt safe but still hauted by something. I felt tired but energy still rushed through my body. my spirit wanted to rest but my body wanted to move. Now in my room i stared above and there I saw light but together with the dark. I surrendered to this for I came from the dark and now I accept that i have no choice, in his bitter sweet arms I will be.

No comments: