Monday, November 20, 2006

Read, Sway, and Click

What a week this would be... Newsletters, rehearsals, and photographs.
MOnday and Tuesday for making the homework for our photography class.
Tuesday to would be the start of our rehearsals.
Wednesday is for making the second newsletter.

What a week this would be... Tired mind from helping out in making concepts.
Tired eyes from shooting some photographs. Tired body from the rehearsals.

What a week this would be... I hope that next week won't be as hectic as this week. I hope that the Monday and tuesday won't be so tiring as this week's Monday and Tuesday. I hope that the Wednesday to Saturday won't be as strenous as this week's Wednesday to Saturday.

What a week this would be... And I hope that there could be a better week that I would see. :)

No comments: