Saturday, August 18, 2007

Short Bus

Gusto ko lang ilabas kung ano ang nararamdaman ko:

Maybe, just maybe by doing this will help me feel a whole lot better. Someone asked me,"are you happy?" And someone asked me,"are you sad?" I said that yes I am happy but I wonder why I feel sad at the same time.

One very rainy afternoon at my friend's dorm, I saw them (them as in the whole barkada) watching a DVD movie entitled "short bus." I wondered what it was all about. As we watched the movie I saw various relationships. One is a gay relationship (yes guy and guy) then another was a woman who was labelled as a bitch, but what made me think was the characters of husband and wife relationship.

That couple in the movie made me realize that you'll find a person that you'll really love. As in you are ready to do everything for her/him. But the couple's part in the movie was to point out that eventhough your love for each other is really strong if there is one essential factor in your partnership that is not compatible that partnership will be a bitter-sweet friendship.

These essential factors in a relationship is: emotion, philosophy, logic, reality, activities, sexual, and mental. If I missed out any I'm sorry for that. The couple in the movie is sexually incompatible and they realized it in the latter part of the movie that they really love each other but it no matter how they want to stay together they could not.

The movie made me think about the happiness and the sadness that I'm feeling. I hope that writing about this may help me.

No comments: