Sunday, August 26, 2007

Three Wishes

I like my life as it is. No regrets to whatever happened to me for I know everything that happened has a reason to it. This is just for fun.

If ever I would be granted three wishes in exchange for another these would be the following:

First: I would wish to be a great song writer, composer, and singer. in exchange for my talent in dancing and in counceling. To be able to seranade my "partner" I've tried a million times to sing but i think singing doesn't like me. One of my "shallow dreams" if I may call it, is to sing a song and while playing an instrument (e.g. piano or guitar) to my girl.

Second: I would wish to be an achiever in exchange for being a jack of all trade. I'd rather know everything and achieve them one by one than being someone who knows everything but a master of nothing.

Third: I would wish to be a very passive person than someone who is empathetic. I'm not really sure if i'm going to feel great being passive, but I won't know unless I'll be one.

Just for fun!! :) do you have these little three wishes in you? What are those? I hope none.

No comments: